Sample resume for marketing job or any field.This format of resume can be used as marketing manager,marketing officer,marketing sales representative etc. Change and use according to your requirements.
1-Sample Resume Format for Marketing Executive
25C Canal Bank Extension Mughalpura Road Lahore
Father name: Uzair Haammad
Date of Birth: 29-July-1988
Material Status: Single
Mob No: 0304-4684321
OBJECTIVE: To secure a professional position in the Planning & Analysis and Monitoring & Evaluation field of a dynamic and reputable organization to contribute my technical knowledge and interpersonal skills towards the progress of the organization, with opportunities for growth and career advancement.
VELORIUM (PVT) LTD, LAHORE (FEB 2013 – AUG 2013)
Critique resumes on daily basis as per the
task assigned by the team leader. Daily task include resume analysis as well as data entry in the database. Trained and supervised newly hired junior analysts as per task assigned by team leader. Participate in the weekly and monthly meetings. Convince the job seeker via email to buy our resume writing services. Coordinate efforts and share new ideas with team leader.
- Received monthly incentive on sales from management.
- Get performance appraisals many times by quality assurance department.
TRANSFOPOWER INDUSTRIES (PVT.) LIMITED LAHORE
At Transfopower worked in this organization as a internee, store section from
Sep 02, 2013 to Nov 11, 2013
EDUCATION: University of the Lahore, Lahore (2012 – 2013)
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA 1.5 years)
- Specialization : Supply Chain Management
- CGPA “2.78”
University of the Lahore, Lahore (2007 – 2011)
- ?Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com 4 years)
- Specialization : Islamic Banking
- CGPA “2.34
- Punjab Group of Colleges, Lahore (2005 – 2007)
Ali –al Murad High School, Lahore (2005)
- Matriculation (2nd Division)
Cricket, Table tennis, Swimming and Music.
- Good inter-personal and communications skills
- Reliable, Regular and dependable in meeting objectives
- Adaptable and flexible; well-organized planner and scheduler
LANGUAGE: English and Urdu
AVAILABILITY: Full time
References will be furnished upon demand.
2- Sample Resume for Marketing Manager
Lt.Col(r) mUHAMMAD ABDUL GHAFOOR
206 D, Askari 10, Lahore Cantt, Pakistan
Home: +92 042 36677205
Cell: +92 302 5562373
Punjab University, Lahore 2004
- Bachelor of Arts: Political Science
Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul 1979
Government College, Lahore 1974
- Matriculation: 1st Division
Model High School, Lahore 1972
- Unit Commander Course (2nd Position)
- Intelligence Staff Course
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defence Course (United Kingdom)
- All Arms Tactics Course (Malaysia)
- Law Course
Speak/Read/Write: English, Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Arabic, Iranian Persian/Dari
Experience (Military and Civil)
Commanding Officer: (Lahore/Quetta/Northern Areas, 1997-2007)
Led a unit of over 800 persons in training and in operations, was also responsible for security and HR aspects of the unit.
Second in Command: (UNTAES Croatia, 1996-1997)
Performed peacekeeping, relief and rehabilitation duties. Prepared security plan, issued security instructions and coordinated monitoring, also did report writing.
Instructor: (Murree, 1993-1995)
Trained officers in security and field intelligence, namely, security of installations, personnel and material during Basic Intelligence for the Young Officers and Intelligence Staff Course (ISC) for senior level (Majors of Pakistan Army), responsible for the security of the ISC Wing.
Platoon Commander: (PMA Kakul, 1988-1990)
Potentials/skills development and leadership training of cadets (potential officers of Pakistan Army).
Company Commander: (Sialkot, 1987-1988)
Led 150-strong company in training and operations.
Tactical Wing Instructor: (Quetta, 1984-1987)
As an event coordinator, organized and conducted training of young officers in leadership, command/control, man management, administration in the field and welfare of troops.
Adjutant and Quartermaster: (Khyber Agency/ Peshawar/Azad Kashmir, 1979-1984)
Responsible for operations and administration, mainly assisted in organizing and performing security duties. As adjutant was also responsible for unit and camp security, also did administration and logistics of approximately 750 persons.
Assistant Director General Administration: (SW College of Nursing Lahore, 2007-2008)
I ensured efficient and effective personnel administration of the campus.
Programme Officer START: (Canadian High Commission Islamabad, 2008-2013)
- Assisted START Border Management Advisor (BMA) with local knowledge of border areas, customs, government ministries and security agencies. Contributed towards implementation of the border management projects. Provided input to the BMA for project identification.
- Assisted in assessing needs and programming opportunities. Monitored the progress and results achieved respecting BM projects. Gathered information, conducted studies and collated data in support of the START BM program.
- Prepared project reports and documents. Contributed towards APCP (Afghanistan Pakistan Cooperation Process) formerly known as Dubai Process both in terms of logistics and operational planning; organizing and conduct of plenary and Joint Technical Working Groups’ meetings (total of 16) in Kabul, Dubai and Islamabad.
- Saw through completion the Canadian contribution of 28 bridges for the 2010 flood victims of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Province, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir Regions. Worked closely with the political section of the Canadian High Commission Islamabad, arranged low profile media coverage for the APCP related activities and a medium level coverage of the Canadian bridges’ inauguration by the Canadian High Commissioner, HE Mr. Ross Hynes.
Chief Security Officer: (Lahore Garrison Education System, 2014-present)
Presently responsible for training, planning and execution of security systems in eleven branches of Garrison Education System, Lahore.
References will be provided on request.