Pregnancy is a term used to describe the time span in which the fetus gets its development inside the womb of women. The womb is also known as the uterus. It usually takes about 40 weeks to complete the period. 40 weeks are equal to 9 months and a child took birth once a woman is free from its delivery. Necessary changes can be done.
It has always been considered a right of every woman to be a mother. For this purpose, they bear the torture of pregnancy. Motherhood is never easy, as it does not include the pain, annoying signs of pregnancy. Motherhood includes training, nurturing, feeding, and educating the children.
Symptoms of Pregnancy:
Below is the discussion on points related to the signs and symptoms of pregnancy.
- Missed Menstrual: the very first indicator for a married woman that she is pregnant is the missing periods. If a woman is bearing a child and more than expected time for the period has passed away, you might be having a baby in your uterus.
- In pregnancy, the breasts of women become soft and swollen which indicated that you are pregnant.
- You are carrying a baby, a new living life inside your body, it is evident that you are bound to urinate more than usual because child is getting every nourishment from you and as the child is alive, he needs to urinate as well. For that purpose, he uses mother for excretion and urination.
- Morning sickness is the biggest symptom when you are pregnant. Mostly nausea comes with vomiting or you can experience nausea without vomiting, but you feel nausea for sure. It can hold you in the morning especially, but it can get hold of you, any time it pleases.
- You experience tiredness and fatigue in the body during pregnancy. You are carrying a weight inside your body day and night, not taking proper rest and busy in following your routine, so it is no joke that you are feeling fatigued.
- Constipation is extremely troublesome during pregnancy. A study shows that three to four women pregnant women do experience constipation or other bowel movements at the same point. By pregnancy constipation, we mean having lesser bowel movements; say less than three bowel movements per week.
- Preventions for Constipation:
Following are tested and tried solutions to cure constipation during pregnancy. Doctors believe that stool softeners are safe for this purpose, but I recommend you to get proper consultation from your regarding the taking of any medicine during pregnancy, as it can harm the fetus growing inside your uterus. Minor changes in your lifestyle can save you from constipation. Here these solutions are:
- Take plenty of fluids: Water act as a natural stool softener and is an excellent choice during pregnancy. Fresh juices that must include fibers in them, should be taken generously. It is suggested to take 12 ounces of glasses of water daily to keep pregnant women hydrated.
- Engage in Physical Activity: doing home chores is no big deal during pregnancy, as it includes your physical activity; you might not get constipation because you are exercising. Being active will save you from constipation. /pregnant women must engage themselves in any physical activity for 30 minutes, three days a week. You can opt for parental yoga to relax. You can enjoy morning walks, swimming in the pool in the evenings. Choose any light exercise that suits you.
- Eat Fiber-loaded food: Diet that includes fiber is good in any way, but it is considered essential during pregnancy. A pregnant woman must eat fruits, foods containing a higher amount of fibers, beans, vegetables, and pure wholegrains. Wheat is the best option. Avoid taking much oily food items, fried especially, go for eating raw food or food cooked in lesser oil. Fibers provide vitamins and antioxidants to pregnant women which is healthier for the child and the mother. As far as ratio is concerned, every pregnant woman must take 20 to 30 grams of fiber daily in order to stay healthy.
- Iron Supplement: In case you are prescribed iron supplements by your doctor then you might have to take stool softeners. Always check the expiry date before buying any supplements!
- Eat in Portion: it is necessary for pregnant women to avoid eating to their full in one sitting. You are suggested to cut your meal into three to six meals per day. Eating large meals can stuff your stomach making it harder for the digestive system to function properly. It is therefore recommended that always eat in chunks, this will save you from constipation as your digestive system will be functioning well.
- Conclusive Remarks: During pregnancy, choosing the right diet, right exercise, and the right amount of sleep can make you healthy and will save you from constipation. Health is the key to wonderful pregnancy. Healthy mother, healthy child.
Men and women are equal in every stratum of life, but there are certain differences between them both that makes each individual unique on his/ her own. The skin of men and women is different from each other in terms of firmness and thickness, women being the softer sex enjoys the soft and tender skin type.
Coming to this males and females, both have different scalps: males’ hairline grows further back on skulls that are why males have pronounced foreheads as compared to women. Hair fall brings serious harm to men as their forehead further extends giving them the look of bald. Human beings feel bad when not looking presentable and this will lead to low esteem and low self-confidence.
After giving this article a thorough reading, your worries will fly in the air, as they had never been there before! Below are a few tips that will save the hairline on males’ scalps. Remember consistency is the key to success.
- Avoid over-wash: I think it’s in the nature of the majority of men that they feel good after taking bath daily. Bathing includes washing of hair with shampoo, the effect of harsh chemicals on hair will lead to hair fall, so stop washing your hair daily, rather limit it to twice or thrice a week. Give break to your hair from intense chemicals in shampoos. Revert to the solution of amla, reetha and sika kai: add one tablespoon of each natural ingredient in two cups of water in a pot and boil it until its half. Cool it and preserve this mixture in an air-tight jar. Take glass jar only. Before taking bath, massage the mixture on your scalp and after 15 minutes rinse with normal tap water. This will increase hair growth and keeps your scalp bacteria-free.
- Gentle drying of hair: it has often been seen in men that they rigorously rub their scalp in order to get dry hair. These act only damages the hair follicles as wet hair are the tender ones. Avoid putting stress on the scalp let the hair dry in natural air. This will save your hair from getting further harm.
- Use natural conditioners: as we all know, hair strands are made up of proteins, so nourishing the hair with extra protein will give a boost to the hair. In spite of using chemical-based hair conditioners, use natural, home-made conditioners. Henna is known as the best conditioner for hair for ages, to avoid its color pour any kind of oil into the mixture. You can use egg in any oil, whisk well and apply the mixture to the scalp from roots to tips. Let it sit on the scalp until it dries out completely; wash with any mild to herbal shampoo with normal tap water.
- Chlorine-based water: people who love swimming must know about the harmful effects of chlorine on their hair; it takes out natural oil from the scalp, make your hair porous, changes your hair’s natural color, and weakens the hair follicles. To avoid such harm, use a swimming cap and right after coming out of the pool, rinse your hair with clean water immediately.
- Lesser exposure to chemicals: men like styling their hair and for that reason, they apply styling tools, hair gel, hair setting sprays, hair dye and other related products. Please try to understand, health is far more important than looking good, stylish or chic. For healthy hair, lessen the use of such chemicals on your hair.
- Choose your shampoo wisely: getting dirt and pollution fumes out of hair is necessary. Shampoos serve this purpose to utmost level. Shampoos contain chemicals; harsh chemicals disturb the pH level that leads to hair fall, brittleness and porous hair strands. Choose herbal shampoos or mild shampoo. In order to check the pH level, just take a strip of litmus paper, dip it in diluted solution and check the pH level. pH 7 is the most desirable level; healthy for hair and scalp.
- Minimize heat exposure: in order to attain healthy hair, you must avoid/less exposure to sun heat as well as heat emitting from hair dryers. Never go for hair dryers for drying your hair, as this will harm your hair leaving brittle and frizzy hair. Let your hair dry naturally, this change in your attitude will save your hair from damage. In case of emergency, you can use a dryer but keep the level low. Don’t target it directly towards the roots, rather just keep its mouth of hair tips.
- Avoid cold shower: cold showers blocks the blood capillaries that carry the required nutrients needed for hair growth. This sudden paralysis will affect hair health. Do not go for hot showers as well as it will take out all the natural oil away from your scalp, leaving behind an itchy and dry scalp. The best option is to rinse your hair with clean lukewarm water. Moderation always save lives.
- Cap/hat usage: males are mostly bikers/cyclists, so in order to avoid dirty hair or protect themselves from harms of weather conditions, they prefer to wear tight caps, mufflers, scarves and then wear a helmet on it. This habit can lead to partial alopecia or can result in permanent alopecia.
- Choose the right hair tools: Hair is vulnerable; keeping them safe will increase its life. Wet hair is even delicate, so never use a brush, comb on wet hair, rather comb your hair when dry completely or you can use your fingers instead.