Sample Format of how to write a good application.This format can be used in MEDICAL/JOB/URGENT/SHORT/EMERGENCY/HALF LEAVE application by offices of all kinds, schools, medical centers, universities and colleges. Necessary changes can be done.
How to Write a Good Application Sample
1. A good application must contain first of all a Salutation remark like,To the Principal or To the Manager in correct order as follows
The Principal/Manager etc.
2. After salutation a letter must accompany a valid address of the school or the office like as follows:
Sirri Nager Bank of India
3. Being done with salutation and address then comes the SUBJECT( a topic line that contains the gist of the whole application). This part is the most important part of any format whether be it to be presented to Chief Minister, Chairperson of any educational institution, restaurant owner, college’s principal, Call centers or whatever you like to administer through your writing skill.
4. Talking of writing skills the writer of the letter must be knowledgeable enough about the on-going trends of the society he is a part of. The writer must be very watchful and concerned about the words he is choosing to address some particular person. The word choice depends on the nature of the application.
5. If the application is for MEDICAL/JOB/URGENT/SHORT LEAVES etc. then words used must be very calculated and refined in nature. Tone must be cultured and trimmed according to the level of the person addressed.Frankness is not admissible in applications.
6. In the applications of all types Slangs are not to be written at all.
7. In the applications of all types the Complimentary remarks are restricted to only YOURS TRULY/SINCERELY.
8. In the application the ending remarks are accompanied with full address of the writer knitted together with exact date, normally on day before the leave for the convenience of the administration.