Sample Undertaking Letter Format by Employee/teacher on serving the organization after completing free diploma course/Hi Tech Training from office or school. This type of format application is being used by offices, multinational companies, banks, Call Centers and Beverage Companies, schools, colleges, academies and universities. Easy format is here.
Undertaking Letter Format by Employer Sample
To: Mr. Nenal Dhur,
Senior Branch Manager,
Bank of Punjab, India.
Informer: The President,
Senior Branch Manager,
Bank of Punjab, India.
ID: Accounts Department
Subject: Undertaking on the basis of Hi-tech Diploma Course done by you in March, 2015
As per Company’s policy you were nominated on your own will for an Hi-Tech Diploma course initiated and funded by the Bank of Punjab. No finance were paid by you in the whole course and all the expenses of your stay, conveyance, mess and the required stationary and tour trip an excursion on the last day of the course.
Before going and choosing to go on this Hi-tech diploma course you were given a copy of Terms and Conditions attached to the copy of Willingness Letter dispatched to you by the President of BOP on June 12, 2015. It was listed in Bold and capitalized letters that you are in no position to leave the company for at least three (3) years of time period after completion of the diploma course.
In case you have to leave the Bank of Punjab for any reason then you are held liable to refund the Company by following the below listed clauses:
1. If you will leave the company right after having done with the diploma you will pay the full amount of 80,000 to the bank
2. If you will leave the company after one (1) year of the diploma you will pay the amount of 60,000 to the bank.
3. If you will leave the company after two (2) year of the diploma you will pay the amount of 40,000 to the bank.
4. If you will leave the company after three (3) year of the diploma you will pay the amount of 20,000 to the bank.
Mr. John Steward,
President, Bank of Punjab
June 20, 2015
Undertaking Letter Format for Employee
I am writing this to certify that the above mentioned candidate has been working with us on full time job. He is employed in our organization. He will be supervised by the mentor or the registered professional surveyor of team to give training. He will be given appropriate and required practical experience in preparation of admission of the Assessment Progress criteria. We will be handling
all the aspects of this employee as he is here by his own hard work. I assure you that above candidate will be given experience in the indicated areas of his Assessment Council field.
Signature and Stamp,————————-
Simple Undertaking Letter Format by Employee
[Your Name] /
Dear [Employer’s Name],
I, [Your Full Name], an employee of [Company/Organization Name], with employee ID [Employee ID], hereby provide this undertaking letter in accordance with the policies and requirements of our organization.
I understand and acknowledge that as an employee of [Company/Organization Name], I am entrusted with certain responsibilities, access to company resources, and confidential information.
I undertake the following:
- Compliance: I will comply with all company policies, rules, and regulations that are in effect during my employment.
- Confidentiality: I will maintain the confidentiality of all proprietary and sensitive information to which I have access during the course of my employment. I will not disclose, share, or misuse this information for personal gain or to the detriment of the company.
- Diligence and Performance: I will perform my job duties diligently, to the best of my abilities, and in accordance with the company’s standards and expectations.
- Conflict of Interest: I will promptly disclose any potential conflicts of interest that may arise in the course of my employment and seek guidance from the appropriate authorities within the company.
- Compliance with Laws: I will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the performance of my duties and responsibilities.
- Use of Company Resources: I will use company resources, including but not limited to equipment, facilities, and time, solely for business purposes and in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Return of Company Property: Upon the termination of my employment with [Company/Organization Name], I will promptly return all company-owned property, documents, or materials in my possession.
I acknowledge that this undertaking letter is an expression of my commitment to the company and its values and is binding throughout the duration of my employment.
[Your Full Name]