How to write a good letter Sample.This format suggestion formal/Informal letter can be used by offices of all kinds, schools, medical centers, universities and colleges.You can use this format of letter in thanks, experience, Acknowledgement , Apology,Termination,warning etc letters.Format is here for your convenience.
How to write a good letter Sample
1. A good letter must contain first of all a Salutation remark like: To the Principal or To the Manager in correct order as follows
The Principal/Manager etc
2. After salutation a letter must accompany a valid address of the school or the office like as follows
Bombay Chapati Hotel, India
3. Being done with salutation and address then comes the main BODY of the letter. This part is the most important part of any format whether be it to be presented to Chief Minister, Chairperson of any educational institution, restaurant owner, college’s principal, Call centers or whatever you like to administer through your letter writing skill.
4. Talking of letter writing skills the writer of the letter must be knowledgeable enough about the on-going trends of the society he is a part of. The letter writer must be very watchful and concerned about the words he is choosing to address some particular person. The word choice depends on the nature of the letter.
5. If the letter is FORMAL LETTER then words used must be very calculated and refined in nature. Tone must be cultured and trimmed according to the level of the person addressed. Frankness is not admissible in such letters.
6. If the letter is an INFORMAL letter then the writer can adopt any tone and words according to the status of the person addressed. For example if the letter is for some elderly person the writer must use respectful words and should not use SLANGS. If the letter is meant for some age mate then words and tone can be friendlier and decent slangs can be used to show the level of fellowship with the person.
7. In the FORMAL LETTERS the Complimentary remarks are restricted to only YOURS TRULY/SINCERELY.
8. In the INFORMAL LETTER the ending remarks can get as many adjectives as you can like YOURS BELOVED/VERY OWN/FRIEND FOREVER.