Sample Application Format for Change of Menu in Hostel/Mess. This sample format of menu change in hostel, office is being used by multinational companies, telecom companies, offices, factories workers business arcades, schools, colleges, universities students.
Application for Change of Menu in Hostel Sample
New Delhi Model College, India.
Subject: Application for change in food menu.
Most respectfully, it is stated that our hostel menu contains:
1- Monday: Daal chawal, custard.
2- Tuesday: Sabzi, sawaiyan.
3- Wednesday: Haleem, zarda.
4- Thursday: Chicken, firni.
5- Friday: Chicken biryani, custard.
6- Saturday: Nan channay, zarda.
Our menu items contain many cholesterol items and our fellow students are putting on weight to eat those items. We also face some diseases due to excessive use of cholesterol contained in the food items of our hostel mess.
So on behalf of all the student council I am requesting you to change the menu items that may be harmful to our health. If it is not possible then there should be fruits placed every day in the menu as they are suitable for all. We will be very thankful to you.
October, 16, 2020
Sample Application for Change of Menu in office
Taj Mahal Hotel, India.
Subject: Application for change in food menu.
Most Respectfully, it is stated that Our menu items contain many cholesterol items and our many colleagues of much age are restricted to eat those items. We the younger ones also face some diseases due to excessive use of cholesterol.So on behalf of all the employees I am requesting you to change the menu items that may be harmful to our health. If it is not possible then there should be fruits/and some new variety of food placed every day in the menu as they are suitable for all. We will be very thankful to you.
Request Application for Change of Menu in Hostel
With due respect, it is stated that I am writing this letter to administration of xyz hostel of Girls to make a request. I am hospitalized from my first year in this university hostel and have always been following and obeying all the rules. I and most of the girls have objection on the menu of the hostel. There are not enough
options of food for us as we pay. There were many other food options were written on the form of hostel and we feel that by the time, there have been no check on it. It is my request to please change the menu of the hostel.
Importance of Food Service in Hospital
The food service in a hospital plays a crucial role in the overall well-being and recovery of patients. Here are several reasons why food service in hospitals is of great importance:
- Nutritional Support: Patients in hospitals often have specific dietary requirements due to their medical conditions. Proper nutrition is essential for healing, managing symptoms, and maintaining overall health. Hospital food services are responsible for providing patients with meals tailored to their medical needs.
- Promoting Healing and Recovery: Nutrient-rich and well-balanced meals are essential for the body’s ability to heal and recover from illness or surgery. Hospital food services ensure that patients receive the necessary nutrients to support their recovery process.
- Medication Efficacy: Some medications need to be taken with food or under specific dietary conditions to ensure they work effectively and are well-tolerated. Hospital food services can coordinate medication schedules with meal times to maximize treatment benefits.
- Special Dietary Needs: Many patients have dietary restrictions due to allergies, intolerances, religious or cultural preferences, or medical conditions such as diabetes. Hospital food services are equipped to accommodate these special dietary needs.
- Comfort and Psychological Support: Hospitalization can be a stressful and uncomfortable experience for patients. Providing appetizing and well-prepared meals can offer comfort and psychological support to patients, potentially improving their mood and overall well-being during their stay.
- Preventing Malnutrition: Patients in hospitals are at risk of malnutrition, particularly if they have decreased appetite or difficulty eating. Hospital food services play a critical role in preventing malnutrition by providing nourishing meals and addressing individual patient needs.
- Infection Control: Hospital food services adhere to strict hygiene and safety standards to prevent the spread of infections. This is particularly important in healthcare settings where patients may have compromised immune systems.
- Patient Satisfaction: A good food service can have a positive impact on a patient’s overall experience in a hospital. When patients are satisfied with their meals, it can improve their perception of the quality of care and their overall satisfaction with their hospital stay.
- Collaborative Care: Hospital food services often work in coordination with healthcare providers, dietitians, and other clinical staff to ensure that the nutritional needs of patients are met. This collaborative approach can optimize patient care.
- Long-term Health: Encouraging healthy eating habits and providing nutritional education while in the hospital can have a positive impact on a patient’s long-term health and well-being, potentially reducing the risk of future health issues.