If I were a Millionaire
The topic is inviting….isnot it? Well, if I were a millionaire then I will try my best to become a billionaire! Apart from the joke, let’s get serious and seriously think about the ways where I can rightly benefit my society and the larger world, in specific.
If I were a millionaire, I will invest my money in different causes, the list is long, but few causes could be mentioned below:
- I will develop an Amazon forest where I would like to strive for getting the wild plants, trees and animals, insects, and others species back to life. This cause will protect the ecosystem, if not on a larger scale, but it could create some reduction in carbon footprints.
- I would have developed a charity house where I would employ needy ones on need-based priority. This will help to reduce unemployment and also adjust the poor community making them responsible citizens of this society.
- I would have established a night-shelter home as in this age of inflation and unlawful rules in the majority of the countries, people are bound to live on open grounds, streets where the poor souls are threatened for their lives and honor. Mosques, churches are not sufficient for catering to the people on roads, so in that shelter, I would provide them with good food and blankets, sheets, etc to make themselves at ease.
- If I were a millionaire, I would invest my money in some profitable business like the food and medicine business in order to extract money from these sources to keep my other projects in running position and smoothly.
- If I were a millionaire then I would travel to my favorite places and buy books from all those places, then I will choose a secluded place where I will sit and enjoy reading the books in perfect serenity and peace with the soft aromatic breeze. This will further broaden my thinking horizon and makes me put some good qualities in my character. The aim is to make myself a better human being for myself and for my country that is the global village!