Letter of Requesting Entry of Husband’s Name in Service Book

Sample Letter of Requesting Entry of Husband’s Name in Service Book. This easy format is for those who want to have the name of their husband in the service book as matrimonial bondage. It is important to have his name entered to counter check the linkage in the proper way as wife is considered. This format can be used by any wife to meet their ends in the best possible way.

Sample Letter of Requesting Entry of Husband’s Name in Service Book

Mr. Klein Clair,
Daffodils Horizon Construction System,
California, United States of America.

Subject: Requesting entry of husband’s name in service book

Respected Sir,

It is to state with due love and affection that I am Ms. Martha Roy. I am working in this Construction Company from the last few years and my stay over here declares my utmost love and dedication to my work and passion in driving others in their ways. Each employee gets the service card in this reputed company and I was also given the service card as a proof of my identity over here.
Recently, I got married to a man who is also an employee over here in the Accounts Departments. As per rule, my surname should be changed and my status of relationship must also be undergone to significant changes. I request you to entertain my request and enter my husband’s name in the service card as my new identity and further linked proceedings. I should now be called and written as Mrs. Martha Andrew as my new identity.
I will be thankful to you for favorable action. It is a renowned proverb that a stitch in time saves nine. Your healthy and timely cooperation is earnestly needed by me. Thank you.

Yours Truly,

Ms. Martha Roy,
20th October 2020.

Letter Requesting name Change Due to Marriage

[Your Name] [Your Current Address][Date]

[Recipient’s Name] [Recipient’s Address]

Dear [Recipient’s Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request a name change due to my recent marriage. I have legally changed my last name to [New Last Name] and would like to update my name in your records.

My previous name on your records: [Previous Name] My new name: [New Name]

I have attached a copy of my marriage certificate as proof of the name change. I kindly request that you update my name in your records and issue any relevant documents, such as identification cards and accounts, under my new name.

Please confirm once this change has been processed. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.


[Your Name]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *