Merry Christmas wishes messages/text. Christmas greetings wording. Short Christmas Messages. These text can be used all searchers according to need. Here are several variations for how you can wish someone a very Merry Christmas. They’re great if you’re looking for alternative ways to sign off a Christmas message.
Sample Merry Christmas Wishes Messages
1. Hello dear mother, I wish you a very happy merry Christmas and on this day I wish you happiness and peace for the entire upcoming year.
2. I wish this season you get all the things you ever wanted and all your wishes come true magically. I heartily wish you merry Christmas!
3. On this joyous day, I wish you success and good health for whole year. I wish you receive all the love and joy you deserve in the world.
4. May this Christmas brings bundle of happiness to you way and open all the closed gates of your life. I wish you success, joy and love for whole year. May you have a lot of fun!
5. May you receive the best of both worlds on this Christmas! I wish your Christmas is full of surprises and exciting gifts. I hope you have Santa coming at your doorstep with a lot of smiles. Merry Christmas!
6. Hi dear friend, let’s forget all the past fights and all the ups and downs on this Christmas. I wish you Merry Christmas with the peace and a lot of love in my heart. I hope you have a fun Christmas!
7. May this holiday season brings all the brightest stars in your footsteps and make your life a magical fairy tale. You have the purest of hearts and I hope that not a single tear sheds from your eyes. You deserve the best. Merry Christmas, my love!
8. May this joyous event brings you closer to your family. I wish you nonetheless but a lot of warm wishes to you and your wife. Have a very happy Holiday!
9. Wish you a warm, cheer and full of love Christmas! I hope you have a fantastic and fabulous holiday!
10. May this season of love, brings the tranquility in your life and bless you with all the happiness. I hope that your heart and your house fills with the constant joy on this significant event.
11. Merry Christmas to you and your family. May all the sweet magic of this jubilant and ecstatic Christmas brings you warmth and luck in coming year!
12. May your heart blossoms with whispers of happy Santa on this day! Wish you a delighted Christmas and I hope you have a lot of fun on this joyful event!
13. May this festive brings all the prosperity and success in your life. I hope you stay in my life forever and be blessed with all the love in the world. I wish you Merry Christmas!
14. May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your family.
15. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
16. Wishing you a season full of love and laughter for you and your family.
17. Best wishes for a joyous Christmas filled with love, laughter and prosperity!
18. May all that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!
19. Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!
20. May your vacations sparkle with joy and laughter.
21. I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and forever.
22. Our family wishes you love, joy and peace … today, tomorrow and always.
23. May your family have a holiday season that is full of wonderful surprises, treats, love and nonstop laughter.
24. Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the best this holiday season!
25. Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright
26. We hope you have a safe and relaxing Christmas vacation season.
27. I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness.
28. Merry Christmas with lots of love.
29. I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year!
30. Happy Holidays! I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.
31. You’re the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year.
32. Your love is the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for. Merry Christmas, my heart!
33. You’re the partridge to my pear tree.
34. Christmas is more magical now that you’re in my life!
35. Merry Christmas to someone who’s sweeter than a candy cane, warms me up more than a cup of hot cocoa and fills my heart with joy more than the biggest present under the tree!
Easy Christmas Messages for Love ones
1. The only thing I love more than Christmas is you.
2. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year I’m so grateful to have you there.
3. You put the merry in my Christmas.
4. Though we are apart, you are in my heart this Christmas.
5. Forget the mistletoe, you can kiss me anytime you like.
6. All I want for Christmas is with my love, that is you.
7. I’m so lucky to be spending another Christmas of my life with you!
8. Merry Christmas! You’re the best gift I could ask for.
9. Holidays like Christmas make me so grateful to share life with you.
10. Christmas is magical because we’re together, my sweetheart.