Sample MOU. Sample Memorandum of Understanding Template. Memorandum of Agreement Template. A Memorandum of Understanding or MOU is a written agreement put in place to establish a clear understanding of how an arrangement will practically function and each party’s role and responsibilities. Necessary changes can be done.
Sample Memorandum of Understanding
MOU BETWEEN “CITY FOUNDATION” NM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP”
This MOU is being agreed upon by CITY FOUNDATION referred as Party 1 & NM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP referred as Party 2 for deliverables 1) Documentary and 2) DVC of video games, to be delivered by the mid of April 2018. The purpose of this MoU is to establish a strong relationship and professional confidence between stated parties as above.
Further details to this contract are mentioned below:
NM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP shall be responsible for the following:
1. NM Entertainment Group will perform the production services, such as, conception, presentations, pre- production, shoot, post production and deliverance of the final products 1 & 2 with all the changes required by Party 1 at all stages of the project.
2. NM Entertainment Group shall be working on the concept and script, approved by Party 1.
3. NM Entertainment Group will be responsible for two deliverables:
a) Documentary (on City Foundation)
b) DVC (on video games)
4. Duration of the deliverables will be:
a) Documentary: 6 – 8 mints
b) DVC: 60 sec
5. Pre – Production phase will take 10-15 days.
6. Shoot Days: 3 days
7. Post Production process will take 20 – 25 days. Two rounds of revisions will be given to the client after the first review.
8. NM Entertainment Group requires funds of amount PKR. 900,000 to produce the documentary in following fashion:
a. 10% on singing of this contract
b. 40% before shoot
c. 25% on deliverance of Documentary
d. 25% on deliverance of DVC
City Foundation shall provide the following:
1. City Foundation will be providing the funds of amount PKR. 900,000 to NM Entertainment Group for producing deliverables 1 & 2.
2. Party 2 will make sure the disbursement of the payments mentioned in above section point 8.
3. Party 1 will collaborate with Party 2 to comprehend, finalize and approve all the related materials required for deliverables 1 & 2, such as, script, resources to be interviewed and locations required Limitations:
1- Both the parties will be involved equally in developing the content (storyline and script)
2. If at any time, client desires to make changes or variations from the script or story board in specified deliverables, will be made prior to the next phase of production. If not to addressed and finalized, such changes may result additional cost and time in deliverance as promised by Party 1. Therefore, both parties agree to notify accordingly before any such additional costs are incurred. In case as such, project will commence after receiving final approval from
Terms & Conditions:
The term of this MOU agreement shall begin at the date of both parties’ signatures and shall remain in full force till completion
of deliverables 1 & 2. This agreement set out the entire understanding of both parties hereto deliverables 1 & 2 (documentary
Party 2 authorizes and license to Party 1 to use finished products for promotional purposes not before but after the deliverance
of final projects.
Agreed upon by:
CITY FOUNDATION & NM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Signatures 1 : _____________________ _____________________
Signatures 2 :—————————–