Sample CV for computer jobs for IT manager or computer related job. You can use this resume for engineering vacancy as well.
Sample CV For IT Job
|PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE|
|Certifications and Trainings|
2 -Sample Resume for IT Department
|Arooj Masood|| Contact Information
|Father Name:||Masood Hassan Qadri|
|Resident of:||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Birth Date:||6th November, 1989|
MS-CS-Net Centric Operations: 2011-2013 Lahore College for Women University, Lahore.
BS-CS (Hons): 2007-2011 Lahore College for Women University, Lahore.
Intermediate (ICS): 2005-2007 Govt. College for Women Gulberg, Lahore.
Metric (Science): 2004-2005 Govt. Girls High School Lahore
To Perform in Profession efficiently and to contribute performance growth and development of my dynamic organization through team work and utilizing my skills effectively and efficiently.
|Languages and Tools Based Knowledge|
|Web Based Languages
- LeaveApp for Smart Phone in Android SDK (Version: 4.0.3) as Semester Project of Wireless and Mobile Computing MS-II
- Tic Tac Toe game as Semester Project of Programming Fundamental.
- Typing Master game as Semester Project of Object Oriented Programming.
- Film Making System as Semester Project in JAVA.
- TESOL Examination System as Semester project of Visual Basic.Net
- Student Information System as Semester project of Databases.
- Microwave Control System as Semester Project of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Pay and Display Parking System as Semester project of Software Engineering
- PTCL Network System as Semester project of Data Communication and Networking
- Windows messenger as Semester project of System Programming in Visual Studio C#.
Parser in C# as a Semester Project of Compiler Construction.
- Drama Club Member (2004-2005) in Govt. Girls High School Lahore.
- Management (2004-2005) in Govt. Girls High School
- Seminar of intellisence in Lahore College for Women University.
- Workshop in Oracle 8.0i
- Seminar on Softech in Lahore College for Women University.
- Seminar on Wimax organized by Wateen, PTA and Information Technology Ministry.
- Training on Career Development
|Final Year Project BSCS|
Image Stitching project Creation of Virtual Tour. (C#.Net)
The purpose is to create dynamic virtual tours by capturing live videos from surroundings and to generate software will be capable to stitch those video streams in order to create a panorama of 360 degree and create a dynamic virtual tour. The major concepts are as follows:
- Run-time video capturing and stitching.
- Providing a 360 degree panorama.
- Creation of virtual tour at street level.
An Efficient Handoff Scheme for WLAN Technologies (IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n)
- The handoff latency has been reduced for the real-time applications i.e., voice over IP
- The probe delay has been improved efficiently
- The latency at medium access control layer has been analyzed and reduced
- Computer Games
Domestic References are available on demand