Sample resume for electrician job.This is easy format of CV. You can use it for plant supervisor post or sub engineer post.
Sample Resume for Sub Engineer Job
ASHRAF ALI KHAN
H.NO# 1455/77, Mohalla Eid Gah Ahata Ghasi Raam
near Ghulam Ahmed Park Sadar Bazar Lahore Cantt.
Cell: +92-344-55778886, +92-304-432277889
Performance par excellence
To acquire a position in a healthy working environment of a prestigious organization to spruce my present knowledge & skills and to bring out the best of myself to deliver results and add value to the business
PEL was established in 1956 with the technical collaboration of M/S AEG Germany and is the oldest composite electrical equipment manufacturing unit in Pakistan. The products manufactured. By PEL have always been of a high standard the name PEL is synonymous with quality all over the Pakistan…PEL, since its inception, has been acting as an institution working for the advancement and development of engineering and technology in Pakistan. The company comprises of two divisions: Appliances Division and Power Division. Appliances Division manufactures Air Conditioners, Refrigerators and Deep Freezers Power Division manufactures Energy meters, Distribution transformers, pole mounted 11 kV pad mounted transformers switchgears, kiosks compact stations, shunt capacitor banks etc. All these electrical goods are assembled under strict quality control in according with (IEC).
Present position :
- I am working as a Sub Engineer Quality Control Transformer (I & QC) Power Division Department in Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) Lahore Pakistan. From 2007 to Feb.2014
- Also having 1 year experiences as a Building Electricians Supervisor with a Contractor of Building construction in Lahore
- Also having experiences in department of Transformer Testing Section of PEL as an Inspector……
- Also having experiences in department of Electrical maintenance Section of PEL as
- an ( A / Supervisor )
- I am working as a Service Engineer Department in ( Inter Link Engineer Automation) Lahore Pakistan.
- Also having 3year experiences as a ( Philip Morris International ( PMI ) Company .
- One year experience AT ACERS CONEX CONSTRUCTION (PVT) LTD AS A
(ASSISTANT STORE KEEPER) AT (DHA PHASE – VIII
COMMERCILAL BROAD WAY PROJECT).
Experience In Detail :
- Here I make daily diesel oil statement that how much diesel is issued on various sectors according to their consumption and how much diesel is issued to various sub – contractors and transferring the issuing quantity to their account to their daily rates.
- Maintain ledgers of various stocks like ELECTRICAL, PUBLIC HEALTH CIVIL TOOLS AND ASSETS ets.
- Making soil report that how much soil have dumped in pervious day in various sectors and record in Microsoft excel file according to their cubic feet and in respect of various suppliers.
- Maintain special ledger of CIVIL products like R.C.C. PIPES, BRICKS, BRICKS BALLAST, and SAND RAVI AND CRUSH etc. Give daily material progress report to General Manager Construction and planning Engineer.
- Checking bills of various suppliers like soil crush sand etc.
- Working Experience :
|Packages Ltd Lahore Pakistan||INTERNEE|
|Mannan Shahid Foraging Ltd||CNC Milling (Operator)|
|Fiber Craft Industry||Field Worker|
|Continental Plastic Industry Pvt.Ld||Injection Mouding M/C WithCNC Robot (Operator)|
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- I Performed the Electrical Testing as well as physical inspection of Transformers from Initial Stage to Final Stage as per Customer specification and IEC standards.
- I check the Quality of Incoming Receiving Material According to specified Drawing (IEC &WAPDA Standard)
PERFORMED TESTS :
- I performed all type of testing of Transformers according to specifications.(IEC &WAPDA Standard)
- I performed Complete Routine electrical testing of ITP Transformer (CT PT).
OTHER TESTING :
- I performed the Electrical Final Testing of Control Transformer’s according to specifications.
- I performed all type of oil testing of Transformer.
- I perform the testing of auxiliary and outdoor Control panel of Power transformer.
- I perform the wiring of Transformer accessories and its control panel.
- I Performed the electrical testing of Cupper Strip & Enamels Wire as per requirements
- I Performed the Bird protection test on cover plates of the distribution transformers.
- Commissioning testing, servicing and installation of transformers at various sites of Pakistan.
- I conduced Special test on all Power & distribution transformers. Follow up international Electro-technical Commission (I.E.C) standards.
- Make complete fault analysis report of damaged transformers under warranty from Wapda and private customer end.
- Monitoring instrumentation control and their calibrations.
- Prepare the daily and monthly report of transformers and preparation of ISO documents.
- Coordinates with designer for assembly and manufacturing problems.
- To conduct the Internal Audit and Implementation the requirements all workshops.
- Look after all process stages of transformers manufacturing unit. Prepare the daily and monthly report of transformers and preparation of ISO documents.
Other Experience :
- Also having experiences in department of ITP (CT, PT) Section of PEL as a quality control inspector.
- To supervisor the WAPDA & private repair section .And do fault analysis and prepare the report for manager prod
- To deal with the private customer about the transformer complaints
- To prepare the transformer Estimate for manager production
- To ensure that all production activities in Different sections of Distribution Transformer like are performed as per daily & monthly production plan issued by manager planning Distribution Transformer .
- To coordinate with the Design department , Local procurement department , Material planning department , maintenance department ,& Quality department in order to ensure the smooth manufacturing activities .
- To check the process of all sections & try to reduce the process time period.
- To set the criteria and design the production activities for the control the rework & rejection rate in diff. section of distribution transformer as mentioned already.
- I Performed the Electrical testing as well as physical inspection of Transformers from initial Stage to Final Stage as per customer specification and IEC standards.
- I check the Quality of Incoming Receiving Material According to specified Drawing ( IEC & WAPDA )
- To prepare all files reacted ISO 9001 (2007), 14001 (2004), 18001 (OHSAS) Occupational Health & Safety & Assessment System (2008).
- Control the Daily Dispatches of finished goods of Power Products.
Working Experience :
- Working Experience in (Pak Electron Limited) PEL. (PD)
- Job period Feb.2007 to Feb.2014
Diploma of Associates Engineers: Year2007-2009 PunjabBoard of Technical Education Lahore
Matriculation : Year2006 Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad
Additional Qualification :
- Microsoft Office
- Hard Ware And software
- MMS (Material management system MRCS)
- ORECAL Applications (ERP System)
- AutoCAD in Electrical
- Diploma in computer Hardware ( 3 Months )
- Digital Electronic
- Trouble shooting
- Readings information’s Books
- ELECRICAL ENGINEERING ( Principles of Electrical Engineering For Up Grading Knowledge)
- Name : Ashraf Ali Khan
- Father’s Name : Sheikh Ali Khan
- Gender : Male
- Religion : Islam
- Date Of Birth : 7 Nov 1989
- Nationality : Pakistani
- ID Card # : 35201-52123344-3
- Marital Status : Single
- Domicile : Lahore
- Pass# : SY4127331
- References are available on request