Sample format of resume for inspection manager, Project Manager, Inspection Manager, Quality Management System and Maintenance system Officer. You can use this CV for human resource manager/officer,for administration job,Plant supervisor head of engineering department and support engineer job etc.You can use it according to your requirement job.
Efficiently manage your office calculations with our advanced calculators.
Quality Inspector Resume Format
Lt Col (R) Ata ur Faheem Tariq
Home: (0092)51-5566102 | Mobile: (0092)3445555567
PROFILE IN BRIEF:
Dynamic, progressive Integrated Engineering Support Manager having diverse experience in multi facets engineering, Engineering / Project Management, Inspections, Quality Management System and Maintenance system orbits. Ten years plus in managing the role in integrated engineering / logistics support organizations, industries and Power / Energy Corporation. In parallel to core responsibilities, broad military administration / management experience has further strengthened the ability to deal strategically as well as tactically with multi directional vital components of an organization such as warehouses / store management, accounts / internal audit and HRM. Had a tour of duty in Croatia / Bosnia as part of logistic setup of UN Peace Keeping Mission.
Engineering / Project Management
Power / Energy
Quality Management System / ISO
Procurement / Contract Management
Operational and facilities Management
Technology – Business Support Management
(Apr 2014 – to date)
- Business and technology management
- Indentation, management of Technical / Commercial offers, negotiations.
- Product test / trials.
- International / national tendering and procurement.
Inspection Management – IE&I (ITD)
- Responsible to manage inspections within country and abroad for various electrical / Electronics and Instrumentation equipment which is contracted for procurement / induction.
- Scrutinizing user requirement, indents, draft contracts, preparation and approval of acceptance test procedures (ATPs) and STR in the light of International inspection and testing standards including environmental laboratory testing from integral / third party.
Calibration and Electronics Maintenance Support
- Manage entire Electronics Repair Facility / Labs consisting eight departments with back-up spares.
- Maintenance and upkeep for all Test Equipment and Calibration labs.
- Up gradation and quality improvements of facilities
- Achieve and manage QMS and ISO standards like ISO 9001 2008 and 17025 Accreditation Certificates.
- Internal auditing and third party inspections.
- Management of HVAC / Fire Fighting section.
- Human Resource Management and Development
Project Management -National Engineering & Scientific Commission
(2 years +)
- As GM of the project, management of all minutest details, phasing of project, working out budget, other resources including manpower.
- Plan time lines, mile stones and worked out critical stages vital areas needed inspections / re checking and examinations.
- Monitoring of project development through WBS, PERT and GANTT tools.
- Designing of Internal Layouts for various Specialist vehicles.
- Designing of Electrical Power schemes and Communication system.
- Preparation and achievement of the quality standards of ISO and AS9100 Standards..
- Supervision of Fabrication of the project.
- Reporting to Deputy Chief Manager.
- Performed as quality / Training and reliability manager of the installation…
Power Distribution-Electric Supply Corporation
(3 years +)
- Manage / supervise all affairs for distribution networking, billing and customer’s service of two model zones having more than 15 thousand consumers each in the Power / Energy Corporation.
- Improvement in distribution network, reduction in distribution losses, theft control and customer satisfaction.
- To plan / execute extension of load network, electrical lying of cables OH/ UG, coordinate / supervise installation / maintenance of sub stations, RMUs. CTs and other metering / measuring instruments / devices.
- Scrutinize the new load feasibilities / plans including the resources needed and supervised execution of distribution power projects of industrial consumers.
- Plan and implement tactical power distribution schemes to facilitate consumers and network.
- Power load management.
- Monitoring of system through SCADA.
- Reduction in Distribution losses through manual / technical means(site surveillance /detections Installation of aerial Bundled cables(ABC), site metering etc
- Improve and implement Customer satisfaction programs.
- Maintenance of substations / RMUs.
- Refurbishment of hundreds of distribution transformers (50 to 500 KVa) and switch gears.
Integrated Engineering Support System
(12 years +)
- Maintenance of the Electro mechanical equipment held by the number of clients.
- Introduce latest E- maintenance System.
- Administration of over 500 personnel workforce.
- Planning and execution of back-up supply for spares and components.
- Introduce routine and periodical E- Reporting system.
- Vendors / Supplier Management.
- Human Resource management / Development
- Training and TNA.
Logistics -UN peace Keeping Mission – UNPROFOR
(Jul 1995-Nov 1995)
- Execute logistics plans for UN authorities in mission area.
- Ensured timely delivery of logistical requirements to multiple cities.
- Implementation of UN logistics / maintenance system.
- MBA in Human Resource Management
Preston University Karachi, Pakistan (2004)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering (1987)
Lyceum of the Philippines, Manila Philippines
- Training on IES systems (Feb 1989 – Dec 1989, 1991, 1992, 2005-2007)
- Short Management courses (2010 -2011) in Project, Operation and Total Quality Management from NUST Pakistan (National University of Science & Technology).
- Attended several Seminars / workshops on SAP, TQM, Data Communication, Emerging Technologies and HRD.
Life Member of Pakistan Engineering Council since 1987