A Sample Resume for Director Human Resources. Alterations can be done according to your requirements. Can be used as a Curriculum Vitae for Human resource manager, Human resource officer, and for related fields.
Efficiently manage your office calculations with our advanced calculators.
Sample resume for director of human resources
Lt Col ® S M Ibrahim Iqbal
H/No-7, Street 18, Sector – A, Phase 111, DHA Islamabad
Tel: +92-51-5165555, Cell: +92-34567567
To gain employment in a position that will allow me to effectively use the expertise and leadership capabilities I have developed over my professional career.
Summary of Skills:
- Served for 3 years and 8 months in MAL Pakistan Ltd (Exclusive Marketers of Mobil in Pakistan) as business manager (Dec 2010 to July 2014).
- 1 year experience of serving in DBH JV project as senior manager messes and camps (Jun 2009 to Jul 2010).
- Over 25 years experience in logistic sector / ware house management / supply chain management / Administration and training establishments of Pakistan Army (Sep 1983 to Dec 2008).
- Over 10 years of experience of commanding logistic units/ POL installations and 3 years of experience of commanding and managing affairs of a fairly large transport fleet in NLC.
- Approximately 3 Years of experience of procurement of stores at MODP level of over Rs 15 billion / annum.
- 3 years of experience of security and intelligence duties in 307 Intelligence Battalion.
- Vast experience in handling of Human Resource Management & Project Management
- Excellent leadership ability proven by responsibilities as Commanding Officer.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills perfected through leadership roles and constant communication with many government departments.
- Proficient IT skills, ability to work with all MS Office applications and use the internet as an effective reference tool.
- Command over written expression.
- Date of Birth : 01 Jan 1965
- Marital Status : Married
- Religion : Islam
- Nationality : Pakistani
- CNIC No : 68901-7896516-7
- MBA (General Management) – GPA-3.71, Average 91.71%
Preston University of Management Science and Technology Karachi.
- Post Graduate Diploma of Petroleum Technology, Materials & Storage (1st Div)
University of Peshawar.
- Intelligence Staff Course(isc)
School of Military Intelligence.
- Advance Petroleum Course. In this regard certificate of participation was also awarded by following:-
- Pakistan State Oil Company Limited (PSO)
- National Refinery Limited (NRL)
- Entrepreneurship Course – Certificate awarded by National University of Modern Languages Islamabad (NUML).
- Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Enterprises Course – Certification given by Askari College of Entrepreneurs.
- Total Quality Management Certification awarded by the Pakistan Institute of Management- Government of Pakistan Ministry of industries & production.
- Intelligence Staff Course.
- Young Officers Course.
- Junior Officers Leadership Course.
- Khawar Jamal. CEO MAL Pakistan Ltd D 46, Block-5, KDA Scheme-5,
Clifton Karachi. Tel: 021-111-840-840 / 03333026667
Lt Col Zia Ghafoor Mughal (Retd) H-53, Street-16, Sector-G, DHA – II, Islamabad
Maj Gen Arshad Mehmood DG S &T Dte, GHQ Rawalpindi. Cell: 03215196609