HOW TO DO BETTER SEO FOR YOUR BLOG?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization tool that helps the people to guide to your website or blog, thus increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website and it all depends on your content….the better the content, the better the traffic. SEO is really important in controlling your future website.
If you want to get maximum of the traffic to your website or blog, make sure you follow the following guidelines:
- Engage your audience: you are writing for your audience, so you must be aware of their needs and mental level. The language that you are using for writing particular blog content, then makes sure it is user-friendly and easy to understand. It must include the questions that might have popped up in the minds of the audience, don’t worry the questions are related to day-to-day life, just keep your focus on the current events or happenings and develop content on it.
- Put headings: Headings are like titles, it makes the search easier for the audience to read about. Many times, it is impossible for the audience or reader to read through the entire article and then get to the point of his or her choice, so it’s better to frame each new paragraph under a separate heading.
- Write catchy keywords: try to use good words. Now, why good words? The reason is the good choice of words leaves a greater impact on the aesthetic sense of the reader than just the plain coverage of the content. Use catchy or attractive words, so that your audience not only gets the information they desired but also learns new words and increases their vocabulary.
- Write comprehensively: Yes, the structured content has way more impact on the readers’ minds than the chunky or irregular scribble of writing. Whenever you are supposed to write, write with coherence, paragraphs must be interlinked and connected to the main topic. Avoid writing sketchy or in parts, irregular write-ups.
- Attach imagery: It is said that the human mind remembers and retains information up to 80 % when seen. We can say that human beings are visual learners, so whenever you are uploading your content, make sure to attach the images or pictures. The images must be related to your content and you can add three to four images in each writing. It will make your write-up attractive and more appealing to your audience and lastly market your content on social media. Fun Reading!
FIVE THINGS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO SET UP YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS!
Business is what we all like to do as we all think that we are not bound and in business, we are boss of our own! No dictation, no time limit, no need to meet deadlines! Well, the notion is a partial truth as we are boss of our own, but customers become our boss ironically, the businessman works more than the worker, spends more time in establishing his business, meets the deadlines religiously or he may lose the customers, develops trust issues as he cannot take a single day off from the work! He bears the loss and enjoys the profit.
Still we are after doing business, online business is never easy because you have to spend your time and energies to attract customers to your store. You have you care about packaging and shipping the parcel to the desired destination. You have to keep in touch with the client and resolve his issue. If you are determined to sell online following guidelines may interest you:
- Select a product that never runs out of the store. It should be the product that is need of people like spices, flour, rice or other related things.
- Decide the platform where you want to sell.
- Choose available online website platforms which allow sellers to become their partners. There are a number of sites like Alibaba, Daraz, Aliexpress, Juglo, Shopify, etc
- If the business is on a larger scale, then develop a complaint cell and a separate business account for taking online orders. You should have your own WhatsApp business account and you must learn how to update the catalog on the given account.
- Never fancy that you will start earning the very next day or hour because it does take time….sometimes years!
Creativity is God gifted…. as the maxim goes. It is true to a greater extent because the quality to explain one’s point of view in an apt way, by using the exactly precise words is exceptional and something extraordinary! There are fewer numbers of really gifted people who are on the next level on creativity, but that doesn’t mean that only gifted ones can reach such height of creativity as Mufti and Shakespeare have gone to!
Hard work can never be beatable! This I believe, if a person is determined to achieve or to learn something new and is passionate and consistent too, then no power on earth can detract him or her! These are not just high-sounding words, trust me, I went through this process many times and landed on the land of victory with the amount of hard work. Let me tell you my journey to creativity in the following steps:
- Observation is the key to every single type of creation. Your senses must be really sharp in order to digest everything you see or hear. You must be globally aware of happenings. You must be a silent observer! It’s a tip. Secret one too.
- The observation must be shared with others and for that reason, you must have good and crafty word choice to exactly explain what you feel. For that reason you must read books, books of every genre, do not stick to only one type of reading, switch between history, geography fiction, non-fiction, literature, religious, travelogue, film making, kids literature, comics and the list is never ending!
- Through reading, the words are accumulated, think on the suitability of the words to the idea that pops up in your mind for each word is framed for a unique idea. You cannot write or say happy as a word for every happy moment! Look for the synonyms and antonyms of the word that you have learnt. This will increase your word bank saved for future store!
- Lastly, prepare your mind for writing or speaking, after thinking of an idea, having done with choosing suitable words, start your thinking process and this time think out of box! The newness, novelty that you bring to the idea will be considered as your creativity.
- Keep on polishing your skills with reading books, observing surroundings, thinking and exchanging ideas and getting right words for right piece of writing! Fun Reading.