These are the sample messages for everyone. Whether, you’re a school teacher or working at office this place has all the solutions of your problems. Read more find amazing stuff!
Sample Late Coming SMS
- Hey, Boss Shan here from R&D. I’m sorry I won’t be able to make it on time today. I missed my bus and I won’t be able to catch another one until 11:00 today. But as soon as I catch a bus I’ll be in the office and make up for the lost hours.
- Hey Boss this is Gorge from the Development team. I regret to inform you that I will be late today because of the unscheduled maintenance of the subway. I am looking for alternative arrangements and as soon as I am able to find one, I’ll inform you and keep you posted about my whereabouts.
- Hey Boss this is John from Sales. I will be late today because I’m stuck on the highway. There was an accident and I’m unable to exit the freeway so I won’t be able to make it on time today.
- Hi boss this is Kelly. I don’t think I’ll be able to make it in on time today because of all the overnight snowfall. I’ve checked and I’m pretty sure the snowplows are on their way. I’ll keep you informed of my situation and I’ll leave as soon as the snow is cleared.
- Hello Madam, my car just broke down on the side of the road. I’m not sure what it is but I’ve spoken to the Automobile Association and they’re on their way. I’ll try to reach the office as soon as I can.
- Dear Sir, this is Maha. Something happened at the intersection near my house. I’m not sure what happened but I see the police and the firemen. I’ll try to find an alternative route but the traffic is jammed and I won’t be able to make it on time.
- Hey Sir, this is John. A family member was injured in a car accident. Currently, he’s being transported to the hospital in critical condition. I need to fill in the paperwork but as soon as I’m done I’ll try to reach the office.